Nothing is better than planting something in your garden to enjoy this warm weather. If you want a fun and creative way of continuing with outdoor work, then check out some clever ideas like DIY trellises for climbing flowers or vegetables; vertical growing structures that save space while offering support so fruits and vegetables can grow easily on them too!
You don’t need any special skills to create an attractive garden trellis. You can use bamboo, wood poles and sticks or wire mesh for your DIY project! Take a look at these ideas below and get inspired.
1. Pallets can be easily made into garden trellis.
2. The bamboo poles are perfect for growing cucumbers, beans and many other plants.
3. Dress up your garden with a free standing wooden garden trellis planter.
4. Make a Rim Trellis for your garden with a couple of bike rims.
5. Build a bean teepee for all vining vegetables and it is a delightful retreat for all ages as well.
6. Sturdy A-frame trellis panels that can be folded up when not in use.
7. Build a gourd tunnel to add much charm to a garden.
8. Pick up a screen door and make a cool trellis like this.
9. Double your gardening space with a vine ramp – grow your vining vegetable on top, and your shade Lovin’s lettuces underneath.
10. You can grow over 100 lbs of tomatoes in just 20 square feet by using this homemade tomato trellis.
11. Trellis & raised garden box combo.
12. Tall wire fencing is perfect for growing a potato tower.
13. Build a simple garden trellis; all you need are a few bamboo sticks or tree branches, and some twine.