- 4 ears of fresh corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir well to create a flavorful marinade.
- Brush the marinade onto each ear of corn, ensuring they are evenly coated on all sides.
- Place the corn directly on the grill grates and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and lightly charred.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Optionally, brush the corn with additional melted butter and sprinkle with extra cilantro for added flavor and presentation.
- Serve the Cilantro-Lime Grilled Corn as a delicious side dish or appetizer. It pairs well with various grilled meats, seafood, or can be enjoyed on its own.
This recipe for Cilantro-Lime Grilled Corn adds a vibrant and zesty twist to traditional grilled corn on the cob. The combination of fresh cilantro, tangy lime, and a hint of chili powder creates a burst of flavor that perfectly complements the natural sweetness of the corn. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply looking to elevate your grilled corn game, this recipe is sure to impress your guests and add a refreshing element to your outdoor gatherings.